NTT delivers the best skills-based classroom and hands-on training because we have the industry’s largest team of expert instructors. We’re also the only provider that brings full-sized hands-on lab equipment for each of your students – and for the widest variety of courses – to any of your locations anywhere in the world.
Our training is the best value because skilled workers learn with their hands. Employees that take our hands-on courses get to learn on their own full-sized lab equipment. Most other providers don’t have equipment – or they only provide a few sets of small prototype equipment that students must share.
Our training is reinforced by Skill Circuit™ Online, a web-based Learning Management System that ensures your workers will retain more of the knowledge they learn in our instructor-led courses. In addition to training, NTT Professional Services consults with clients to develop custom training, compliance policy and apprenticeship programs.
- Regional training courses available at sites nationwide
- On-site training at your location – on your schedule – for your production challenges
- Skill Circuit™ Online manages your training and helps employees retain knowledge
- Skill Circuit™ Electrical Qualification Training helps companies produce qualified electrical workers
- NTT Professional Services consults with clients to develop custom training and compliance programs
Top Industries We Serve
- Manufacturing companies
- Federal, state and local government agencies
- Military and national defense contractors
- Utilities, power and energy
- Aviation, aerospace and automotive
- Oil, gas, mining and natural resources
- Food, beverage and household goods producers
- Healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical, research institutions
- Transportation, transit authorities
- Water, wastewater, sanitation facilities
Types of Workers We Train
- Maintenance, installation and repair workers
- Manufacturing production workers
- Machinists and mechanics
- Electricians and electronics installers
- PLC or automation operators
- HVAC technicians
- Welders, cutters, solderers and brazers
- Field operators in industrial jobs
- Hazardous materials removal workers
- Plant managers and production supervisors
- Facilities maintenance managers
NTT Mission Statement
NTT Workforce Development Institute’s mission is to help America maintain a highly safe and proficient skilled workforce while also helping to develop the skilled labor pool needed to meet the increasing demand. We do this by helping enterprises innovate and integrate their industrial training, safety compliance and maintenance troubleshooting programs.