Skill Circuit Online NTT Learning Management System for Training
Skill Circuit™ Online ensures workers get more out of their electrical safety classroom training
Qualifying clients may now enroll employees in Skill Circuit™ Online to accelerate the electrical safety and skills training they receive in NTT’s instructor-led classroom courses. Skill Circuit™ Online is a web-based learning management system (LMS) that delivers a comprehensive blended learning solution to ensure that workers get the most out of their classroom training. You can be confident that they’ve not only taken training – but that they’ve retained it.
Skill Circuit™ Online currently offers electrical safety training. In the future, we'll expand our online learning tools across our HVAC, mechanical, fluid power and compliance programs.
Skill Circuit™ Online is a comprehensive blended learning solution
- Training Management Services: Our easy-to-use Learning Management System allows your company to manage the classroom and online training activities of your skilled workers. It streamlines the scheduling and tracking training activities and delivers valuable training and employee performance documentation for OSHA compliance.
- Skills Assessments: Employees can take pre-training skills assessment to show individual and group knowledge gaps that can help managers identify the best training. You can also administer post-training assessments to measure what employees have learned and identity individuals who may require additional training.
- Online Courses: Students login at skillcircuit.com and view their Learning Path to determine which courses they need to take. Our online electrical safety courses deliver comprehensive information that can support classroom lectures or serve as an interim introductory course prior to classroom training.
- Knowledge Circuit™: Based on patented Accelerated Memory Protocol™ (AMP), this advanced assessment and tutoring application not only evaluates a worker’s knowledge, but also his confidence in his answers. It verifies that workers are retaining the correct knowledge, and the application tutors workers until they successfully master their knowledge gaps. LEARN MORE
- Refresher Training: Most companies require annual or periodic electrical safety refresher training (schedule is specified by your company policy). We provide online refresher courses that make it easy to administer refresher training online and ensure workers are up-to-speed between their classroom training intervals.
Skill Circuit™ Online Fees and Enrollment
Clients that utilize NTT instructor-led classroom training and have roughly 40 or more employees that require electrical safety training may enroll employees on a subscription basis for one to three years. Fees include an initial set-up charge to create your company’s online learning portal, as well as an annual fee per employee that varies based on the level of training required. The average cost range for the first year (based on 50-100 employees) ranges from $7,500 - $15,000. The cost goes down significantly in years two and three due to multi-year discounts and reduced maintenance fees. Consider the value of an annual program that covers training registration and management, electrical safety training and performance assessments for all employees and you’ll see that it's a long-term investment in your overall training program!
Call 1-800-922-2820 for information, a free trial or to enroll your workers!
Are you already enrolled in Skill Circuit™ Online? Login here