Fluid Power Industrial Hydraulic Technician Certification
THIS SEMINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $100 IF REGISTERED 60 DAYS OUT (OR MORE) AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Read and understand hydraulic symbols and comprehend basic hydraulic principles.
- Understand the function and design of hydraulic components, basic hydraulic circuits and system controls.
Why You should take this seminar
The International Fluid Power Society is the only organization that provides comprehensive technical certifications for all professionals in the fluid power and motion control industry.
IFPS certification tests provide an objective, third-party assessment of an individual’s skill level and are recognized industry-wide. Individuals who successfully master a level of competency are issued a credential signifying an elevated status in the workforce.
An industrial hydraulic technician applies fluid power theory and related knowledge to test and troubleshoot operational industrial hydraulic systems and applications, reads industrial application schematics, does basic cylinder & hydraulic motor calculations.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
This course is for anyone supervising hydraulic system installations and commissioning. This includes technicians required to test and troubleshoot operational industrial hydraulic systems and applications and technicians who need to read industrial application schematics and do basic cylinder & hydraulic motor calculations.
What You'll Learn
This class is a review in preparation for taking the Hydraulic Technician certification exam. During this training you’ll learn how to read and understand hydraulic symbols and comprehend basic hydraulic principles as well as understand the function and design of hydraulic components, basic hydraulic circuits and system controls.
This seminar consists of three days of intensive review and hands –on practice for the Industrial Hydraulic Technician certification test which will be held on the fourth day.
All Industrial Hydraulic Technician certifications require a three (3)-hour job performance (hands-on) test and a three (3)-hour written test. A study manual will be provided ahead of time for candidates to prepare for the Industrial Hydraulic Technician certification exam.
The Industrial Hydraulic Technician Certification Review Training covers:
- Sets-up and tests systems and components under direction of engineering and scientific staff
- Recommends modifications to circuit & components to improve performance
- Provides leak free piping
- Supervises system installation, flushing & commissioning
- Knows how, where and when to take fluid samples and read lab reports
- Can establish ISO cleanliness level for a system
- Can devise the Target Cleanliness Chart to aid diagnostics
- Understands sequence & counterbalance circuits and associated valving
- Sets pump load sensing and compensation controls
- Understands hydrostatic drives
- Understands basic electrical controls and their application
- Understand ladder logic
- Reads electronic circuits
- Calculates decompression volume
- Does trouble shooting and supervises required replacements, repair or adjustment
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
Training Review Session & Certification Exam: $ 1,499/participant
Days 1-3: Lab Training Review Session
Day 4: Industrial Hydraulic Technician Exams
Exam Registration & Payment is made to IFPS – International Fluid Power Society
Written Exam: $170/member or $260/non-member
Job Performance (Hands-On) Test: $140/member or $175/non-member
Please call (800) 922-2820 or Contact NTT Training to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
For more information on exam & registration details please visit: www.IFPS.org
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training