Fluid Power Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic Certification
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Preventative maintenance techniques, fluid filtration, component assembly, field repairs and shop repairs.
- Understand hydraulic symbols, read system schematics, understand electrical principles, use hand tools, micrometers, and testing equipment.
- Review and hands –on practice for the Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic certification test which will be held on the fourth day.
- Why This Seminar
- Who Should Take This Seminar
- What You'll Learn
- Seminar Description
- Price & Schedule
Why You should take this seminar
The International Fluid Power Society is the only organization that provides comprehensive technical certifications for all professionals in the fluid power and motion control industry.
IFPS certification tests provide an objective, third party assessment of an individual’s skill level and are recognized industry-wide. Individuals who successfully master a level of competency are issued a credential signifying an elevated status in the workforce.
A Hydraulic Specialist designs systems and writes specifications, sizes and selects hydraulic components for mobile and industrial machinery.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
Anyone involved in the fabrication, assembly, servicing, maintenance, and testing of industrial hydraulic equipment. Mechanics required to understand hydraulic symbols, read system schematics, understand electrical principles, use hand tools, micrometers, and testing equipment.
What You'll Learn
The mechanic understands hydraulic symbols, reads system schematics, and is skilled in using hand tools, power tools, micrometers and testing equipment.
All Mechanic certifications require a three (3) hour written and a three (3) hour Job Performance (hands on) test.
Topics covered during this training include:
- Reads hydraulic symbols and circuit diagrams
- Skilled in the use of dial calipers and micrometers
- Knowledge of various tube fittings and selecting the proper replacement
- Make up tube assemblies
- Knows how to prevent and repair system leaks
- Invaluable skills in contamination control
- Adds fluid to system with filter cart
- Knows how, when and where to take fluid samples
- Aids in system flushing and commissioning
- Has “Target Cleanliness Chart” for each system
- Checks condition of hydraulic filters
- Check system for water
- Makes up a crimped hose assembly
- Replace a hose assembly minimum bend radius
- Services and charges accumulators
- Assists technicians in start-up and commissioning
- Promotes safe working conditions with pressurized systems
1. Select a date and location to register
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
Training Review Session & Certification Exam fees: $ 1,499/participant
Days 1-3: Lab Training Review Session
Day 4: Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic Exams
Exam Registration & Payment is made to IFPS – International Fluid Power Society
Written Exam: $170/member or $260/non-member
Job Performance (Hands-On) Test: $140/member or $175/non-member
Please call (800) 922-2820 or Contact NTT Training to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
For more information on exam & registration details please visit: www.IFPS.org
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training