THIS SEMINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $100 IF REGISTERED 60 DAYS OUT (OR MORE) AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Apply industry best practices of infrared thermography within their predictive maintenance program.
- Apply effective techniques for operation and use of infrared cameras.
- Interpret data correctly to increase equipment reliability.
Why You should take this seminar
Using infrared technology effectively within a predictive maintenance program is all about gathering the data correctly and then interpretation of the data. In this one-day seminar, our knowledgeable instructors relate their real world experience to help you learn these valuable techniques, avoid the pitfalls and common mistakes, and create a steep learning curve for you to immediately go back and apply what you have learned.
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this seminar include:
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers, managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
Participants will learn how to correctly operate an infrared camera in order to receive the most accurate data. You will also learn how to interpret the resulting data and determine next steps for preventative maintenance.
You will be able to use techniques learned in this seminar to monitor electrical equipment, HVAC systems, motors, bearings, and much more.
- Discuss the basics of infrared
- Demonstrate the use of an infrared camera (FLIR i7)
- Learn system components, data collection and reporting
- Cover the theories associated with basic infrared
- Review safety procedures and different types of infrared problems
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
1-Day Hands-On $ 599 / Participants
This seminar is intended to be paired with other programs within predictive maintenance or as a standalone. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Related Predictive Maintenance Training:
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training