THIS SEMINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $100 IF REGISTERED 60 DAYS OUT (OR MORE) AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Understand terminology of oil analysis.
- Apply industry best practices of oil analysis within their predictive maintenance program.
- Interpret data from oil analysis testing correctly to increase equipment reliability.
- Apply effective techniques for operation and use of oil analysis equipment.
Why You should take this seminar
This training is created to teach maintenance personnel predictive maintenance procedures to properly test oil samples without contamination. Oil analysis processes and procedures can be included as an addition to improve any existing maintenance program.
Who Should Take This Seminar
Individuals who will benefit from attending this seminar include:
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Owners & managers
What You'll Learn
This training will help your workforce evaluate condition of the oil within a machine and detect flaws that could result in downtime. Oil analysis is just part of the predictive maintenance spectrum and learning these techniques will help round out the effectiveness of your current maintenance program.
- The functions of a lubricant
- Additives and Their Functions
Oil Analysis & Conditions-Based Maintenance
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Particle Contamination
- Moisture Contamination
- Field Contamination
Oil Sampling Methods
- Sampling Locations on System Returns
- Live Zone Sampling
- Sampling from Pressurized Lines
- Sampling from Low Pressure Lines
- Sampling from Wet Sumps
- Drop-Tube Vacuum Sampling
- Oil Sampling Frequency
Oil Testing & Analysis
- Reasons for Performing Oil Analysis
- Common Oil Analysis Tests
Targets, Limits, Diagnostics and Data Management
- Setting Limits and Targets
- Interpreting and Applying Oil Analysis Results
- Monitoring Techniques
Guidelines for Selecting and Working with a Commercial Oil Analysis Laboratory
- Standards & Best Practices
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
1-Day Hands-On $ 599 / Participants
This seminar is intended to be paired with other programs within predictive maintenance or as a standalone. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Related Predicitive Maintenance Training:
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training