OSHA: 10 Hour Safety Training
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Create a safer working environment for yourself and your employees.
- Identify the most violated of OSHA’s rules, avoid OSHA citations while reduce insurance costs.
- Claim recognition from the U.S. Department of Labor as having completed training administered by an OSHA authorized trainer.
Why You should take this seminar
OHSA 10-hour safety training participants will receive the information that is necessary to train and inform employees properly on OSHA standards and learn to design and implement employee protection programs.
Throughout this seminar participants will review and discuss OSHA, including citation and penalties and how to avoid them. As well as Learn how to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this course include:
- Environmental health & safety personnel
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Supervisors working on or who oversee employees working on 50V or greater equipment
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Owners & managers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
The 10-hr OSHA lecture will teach participants:
- How to reduce insurance costs
- The most violated of OSHA’s rules
- How to create a safer working environment
- Tips on how to avoid OSHA citations
- How to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer
- How to solve your own voluntary-compliance problems
- How to positively influence employee’s attitudes about safety
Agenda topics during this training include:
- CFR part 1903/inspections, citations and penalties
- Basic electrical safety
- Control of hazardous energy/electrical safe work practices
- Walking working surfaces
- Materials handling & storage• handling materials
- Introduction to industrial hygiene/blood borne pathogens
- Hazard communication/asbestos
- Permit-required confined spaces
- Welding, cutting and brazing
- Personal protective equipment
- Means of egress
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
2-Day Lecture: $899 / Participant
This course may be included with other classes or as a standalone class. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or Contact NTT Training to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training