OSHA: 30 Hour Safety Training
THIS SEMINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $100 IF REGISTERED 60 DAYS OUT (OR MORE) AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Understand the most violated OSHA rules and prevent these within your workforce.
- Reduce overall insurance costs and create a safer working environment.
- Apply tips on how to avoid OSHA citations.
- Become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer.
Why You should take this seminar
Receive the information that is necessary for you to train and inform employees properly on OSHA standards. Learn how to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this course include:
- Environmental health & safety personnel
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Supervisors working on or who oversee employees working on 50V or greater equipment
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Owners & managers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
Topics covered during training include:
- How to reduce insurance costs
- The most violated of OSHA’s rules
- How to create a safer working environment
- Tips on how to avoid OSHA citations
- How to become recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as having been trained by an OSHA authorized trainer
- How to solve your own voluntary-compliance problems
- How to positively influence employee’s attitudes about safety
- The New Osha And Osha Act
- Cfr Part 1903/Inspections, Citations And Penalties
- Introduction To Osha Standards
- Hazard Violation Workshop
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Control Of Hazardous Energy/Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Walking Working Surfaces, Subpart D
- Osha Instructions On Subpart D
- Materials Handling & Storage, Subpart N
- Introduction To Industrial Hygiene/ Bloodborne Pathogens, Subpart Z
- Hazard Communication/Asbestos
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Welding, Cutting And Brazing, Subpart Q
- Personal Protective Equipment, Subpart I
- Means Of Egress, Subpart E
- Fire Protection, Subpart L
- Hazardous Materials, Subpart H
- Hazwoper Basics Of Machine Safeguarding
- Machinery & Machine Guarding, Subpart O
- Recordkeeping – 29 Cfr 1904
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
4-Day Lecture: $ 2,195 / Participant
This course may be included with other seminars or as a standalone lecture. As such, training time depends on course length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or Contact NTT Training to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training