Predictive Maintenance (5-Day)
THIS SEMINAR IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $100 IF REGISTERED 60 DAYS OUT (OR MORE) AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Understand the different methods of predictive maintenance.
- Identify what type of maintenance program you want/need to incorporate within your facility.
- Understand the future commitments needed/required to invest in an effective predictive maintenance program.
- Determine how much equipment you want/need to purchase to implement an effective program.
- Learn the basics of Infrared Thermography, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic Testing, and Vibration Analysis.
Why You should take this seminar
This training is imperative if you are looking for cost savings. The strategies learned during this training will help you to find positive alternatives to maintenance so that your equipment won’t run-to-fail. Learn how to reduce downtime and increase productivity through best-practices of preventative maintenance.
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this seminar include:
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers, managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
This training will give you an overview of what predictive maintenance means. You’ll have the opportunity to review various equipment and techniques that can be used for predictive maintenance processes within your facility. Learn what new technologies exist in the maintenance world and see how they can be implemented within your existing maintenance programs.
This five-day training introduces the basics of Infrared Thermography, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic Testing, and Vibration Analysis. Knowledgeable instructors will relate their real world experience to help you learn these valuable techniques, avoid the pitfalls and common mistakes, and create a steep learning curve for you to immediately go back and apply what you have learned.
This training is a combination of the other predictive maintenance specific training (Infrared Thermography, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic Testing, and Vibration Analysis).
1. Select a date and location to register
2. Confirm & Checkout
By clicking the checkbox below, you certify that...
- You are registering to take this class on behalf of your current employer/company and
- My employer/company is paying for this training
5-Day Hands-On + Lecture: $2,499 / Participant
This seminar may be included with other training or as a standalone. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (855) 712-7353 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training