Predictive Maintenance (1-Day)
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Understand the different methods of predictive maintenance.
- Identify what type of maintenance program you want/need to incorporate within your facility.
- Understand the future commitments needed/required to invest in an effective predictive maintenance program.
- Determine how much equipment you want/need to purchase to implement an effective program.
- Why This Seminar
- Who Should Take This Seminar
- What You'll Learn
- Seminar Description
- Price & Schedule
Why You should take this seminar
This training is imperative if you are looking for cost savings. The strategies learned during this training will help you to find positive alternatives to maintenance so that your equipment won’t run-to-fail. Learn how to reduce downtime and increase productivity through best-practices of preventative maintenance.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this seminar include:
- Apprentice and experienced HVAC technicians
- Linemen & Utility workers
- Warehouse employees
- Maintenance Technicians
- Energy management personnel
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers, managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Safety directors
What You'll Learn
This training will give you an overview of what predictive maintenance means. You’ll have the opportunity to review various equipment and techniques that can be used for predictive maintenance processes within your facility. Learn what new technologies exist in the maintenance world and see how they can be implemented within your existing maintenance programs. In this one-day seminar, our knowledgeable instructors relate their real world experience to help you learn these valuable techniques, avoid the pitfalls and common mistakes, and create a steep learning curve for you to immediately go back and apply what you have learned.
Intro to Predictive maintenance
- Overview of PDM practices
Financial Implications and Cost Justification
- Benefits of developing a PDM program
Vibration Monitoring Analysis
- Overview of Vibration Analysis programs and best practices
- Overview of Infrared Thermography
Tribology – Oil Analysis
- Overview of Oil Analysis programs and best practices
- Overview of Ultrasonic Testing programs and best practices
- Overview of Failure-Mode Analysis
- Identify all possible failures within a system
Establishing a Predictive Maintenance Program
- Total-Plant Predictive Maintenance Program
- Maintaining the program
1. Select a date and location to register
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
1-Day Hands-On: $599 / Participants
5-Day Hands-On (combine all PDM training): $2499 / Participant
This seminar is intended to be paired with other programs within predictive maintenance or as a standalone. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
Related Predictive Maintenance Training:
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training