Welding Certification – On-Site Only
At the end of this seminar students will be able to:
- Perform the basics for Arc, Stick, MIG, FCAW, and other techniques.
- Understand welding process applications, safety and troubleshooting.
- Apply welding safety, and the principles of weld inspection.
- Understand the complete range of welding practices and procedures and applied metallurgy.
- Why This Seminar
- Who Should Take This Seminar
- What You'll Learn
- Seminar Description
- Price & Schedule
Why You should take this seminar
This seminar helps develop individual welding techniques and skills. Individuals who participate in this seminar will gain knowledge on welding techniques such as MIG, TIG & Stick welding as well as a better understanding for safety procedures in the workplace.Download Seminar PDF
Who Should Take This Seminar
People who will benefit from attending this course include:
- Welding Technicians
- Maintenance Technicians
- Plant & facility maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Building managers & superintendents
- Plant & facility managers
- Stationary engineers
- Owners & managers
What You'll Learn
This is one of our most customizable seminars. Design your own hands-on lab welding training and let NTT Training help you get what you need out of this seminar, including welding certification in the process(es) of your choice. Participants of this seminar will learn to perform the basics for Arc, Stick, MIG, FCAW, and other welding techniques as well as gain a better understanding for welding process applications, safety and troubleshooting.
Topics covered during this training include:
- Understanding Metals
- Introduction to Arc Welding
- Shielding Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Metal Cored Arc Welding (MCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
- Welding and Cutting Safety
- Metal Cutting Process
- Principles of Welding Inspection
- Understanding Weld Prints
1. Select a date and location to register
Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing.
5-Day Hands-On + Lecture: $1999 / Participant
This seminar may be included with other training or as a standalone class. As such, training time depends on seminar length as determined by your outcome goals. Please call (800) 922-2820 or CONTACT NTT TRAINING to discuss pricing and your unique training needs.
**Please keep in mind you will need to provide the welding equipment.
Don’t see a local seminar in your area? Call (855) 712-7353 for more info on schedule and pricing!100% of NTT's offering can be brought to your facility Request On-Site Training