Installation and Electrical Safety Facility Inspection
NTT Training’s Installation and Electrical Safety Facility Inspection identifies where electrical safety gaps are within your facility and provides a comprehensive report on how to ensure safe, compliant, and reliable working conditions. Electrical facilities are typically comprised of intricate systems and sophisticated machinery that require routine inspection and maintenance. Failure to do so could expose your workforce to serious health risks and compromise your operational efficiency. Our facility inspection guides you in identifying potential hazards that may exist within the walls of your facility and in your equipment, as well as pointing out any electrical safety hazards. Keep your workers out of harm’s way by performing regular electrical safety facility inspections with NTT Training.
NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace and the NFPA 70 National Electrical Code are the mandated industry standards and best practices for electrically safe work environments. Organizations involved with any type of electrical work are required to comply with these standards. When utilizing NTT’s auditing and consultation, we will provide a complete and independent review of your facilities by our industry experts. Upon completion of our comprehensive inspection, we will provide a concise written report with recommendations on how to address identified safety and compliance risks. NTT provides a proven and reliable method for organizations to comply with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety.
- Our program manager will coordinate a conference call with your business leaders to discuss process and next steps
- Our program manager works with you and any NTT SME’s as needed to develop program
- You receive a draft procedure from the consultant and are able to revise the draft together as needed
NTT’s Facility Inspection covers:
- Electrical Safety Written Program
- Qualified Persons Training
- Design and Installation (NEC)
- Identification & Labeling
- Electrical One-Line Drawings
- Electrical Protective Studies
- Electrical Preventive Maintenance
- Test Instruments & Equipment
- PPE Clothing Storage & Care
- Job Planning & Risk Assessment
- Maintenance Requirements for Hazardous
- Change Management
- We spend 2-5 days on site at your facility depending upon scope of work
- Please allow 8 to 24 hours for us to prepare the full customized report
Upon completion of your facility inspection, a certified NTT professional will provide a detailed, written report with images addressing each of the topics and findings specified along with a list of recommendations for improvements for areas that require immediate attention.
- Escort with access to all facility rooms
- Electrical Managers
- HS&E Manager
- Training Manager
For more information or to schedule a Facility Inspection, call (800) 922-2820 or email email@example.com.