Learn by doing
Our Training Programs provide a mix of interactive lecture plus hands-on labs using NTT’s custom built training equipment. The result, deeper learning that you’ll remember and use right away at work. Hands-on gives you the tools you need to apply what you’ve learned right away when you return to your job.
- Custom built training equipment
- Hands-on experience with top of the line equipment
- Equipment is shipped directly to you, anywhere in the world
We come to your site
Wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to travel for training and and take time away from your job? NTT can do that…our on-site training method is so flexible that we’ve trained at local manufacturing facilities, on ocean-based oil platforms and even in the Australian outback!
- On-site training also allows us to make adjustments to fit your needs
- Convenient for you and your employees
- Flexibility with where we deliver our training
- Intended for companies that have a large team (ten or more people attending)
Join us at a location near you
We hold hundreds of regional training programs of all kinds, all over the U.S. It’s likely that you wouldn’t need to travel far in case its just one or two individuals from your company joining us for training.
- Regional training programs nationwide
- Hands-on and/or lecture style training available
- Training and lodging held at the same hotel for your convenience
- Same quality instruction and course materials as our on-site training programs
- Intended for companies that have smaller number of employees attending
Computer based, at your pace
Skill building tools and assessments to keep your skills fresh throughout the year. Online simulations assessments assist in establishing a documented process for qualifying workers. We believe in a well-rounded approach that anchors hands-on training so workers can retain and recall what they’ve learned.
- Self-paced course materials supporting NTT’s instructor led training
- Virtual training options available pre, post or integrated with your hands-on instructor led training
- SkillCircuit on-line anchors what you learn in an instructor-led training program
- Assessments available to help move towards completion of certifications
Custom Training & Consulting
Built to fit your needs
We consult with your team and help build custom course material from scratch. We’ve done it for many of our partner customers because it makes sense and meets their specific needs. You’ll work directly with our instructional designer and our training services team to get the job done.
- Custom course curriculum built from scratch
- We can adapt one of our existing training programs or build a new course to fit your needs
- Both instructor led training and online training program creation options
Certifications & Credentials
Training Programs to earn industry certifications & credentials
We’re partnered with some of the top industry certifying organizations to deliver exam-prep classes as well as delivery of the certification assessment including:
- Fluid Power Society®
- Environmental Protection Agency
- The Fiber Optic Association, Inc.
- And more…
Let us know what certifications you are looking for, we’re growing our certification options every year!
Face-to-face and instructor lead is the best
In some cases a simple instructor lead interactive class without hand-on equipment is preferred and gets the job done. We deliver some of our training programs this way, especially if you only have a couple of days available for training.
- Quality instruction with proven course materials
- Interactive classroom discussions to better understand what’s taught
- Video and problem solving activities included within the lecture
Remote (Virtual) Training
Get access to the same great instructor led training from NTT with our new Remote (Virtual) Training
We’ve combined all the benefits of learning in a classroom setting with the convenience of remote access. The perfect training solution for groups who want quality instructor led training, but can’t accommodate a central location for delivery.
Learn More About Remote (Virtual) Training